Tuesday, December 13, 2022

3-Stacking Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Every year ...... I create a set of OH SO PRETTY stacking boxes for the Christmas Holiday Season.  Here is what I created for this year.....
In past years ....... I used the Envelope Punch Board ...... But this year, I'm using just straight up measurements.
For the BASE of the largest box .... I used a 8" x 8" piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock.  That piece was scored at 2" on all four sides.  For the LID of the largest box .... I used a 6" x 6" piece of 'Festive Foil Designer Series Paper'.  That piece was was scored at 1" on all four sides.
For the BASE of the middle box .... I used a 7" x 7" piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock.  That piece was scored at 2" on all four sides.  For the LID of the largest box .... I used a 5" x 5" piece of 'Festive Foil Designer Series Paper'.  That piece was was scored at 1" on all four sides.
For the BASE of the smallest box .... I used a 6" x 6" piece of Soft Succulent Cardstock.  That piece was scored at 2" on all four sides.  For the LID of the largest box .... I used a 4" x 4" piece of 'Festive Foil Designer Series Paper'.  That piece was was scored at 1" on all four sides.
I topped my pretty stack of boxes with some pretty '1/2" Soft Succulent Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty bow.
And the finishing touch was adding a few 'Bough Punch' pieces around the top ..... And this PRETTY stack of boxes was called DONE!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 3D project! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....It's tradition to make these each year.

      Delete