Sunday, December 25, 2022

Ho Ho Holidays

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just makes me HAPPY.
I started off with one of the 'Santa Express' base cards.
To the top of that ..... I added a cut-down 'Santa Express Memories & More Card'.  I used the Candy Cane striped card and created a banner flag edge on both ends.  Then I cut it in half and positioned one portion to the center of my card towards the top and the other poriton to the bottom section.
And then to the top ..... I added the Santa card from the 'Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack'.  And added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the center of my card.
The finishing touch was adding one of the sentiment stickers in this 'Memories & More' pack and two 'Solid Faceted Gems' embellishments to the striped banner flag.
And that's all it took to create this HAPPY 
kind of Holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment