Monday, December 12, 2022

More Sparkle Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotilght Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The biggest upgrade I made for my card today was creating a SUPER FUN Double Z-fold style card. 
I started off with a Cherry Cobbler base card that measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4".
The second Z-fold section is made up of a White panel that is 3-1/2" x 6-1/2".  That piece is scored at 2-1/4" and 4-3/8".
The sentiment panel has a Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and White layering piece added to it.  And the sentiment is stamped from the 'Very Best Occasions' set.
The two inside Z-Fold panels are a Shaded Spruce panel that is 3-1/4" x 2" and a Cherry Cobbler panel that is 3" x 1-3/4".
So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I do love your upgrade. And a great fun fold card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I am loving the upgrade style....and plan to make a few more of this style card.

      Delete