Thursday, December 15, 2022

Set of Merry Holly Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a set of tags that I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this set of tags turned out.  I started off with a set of White tags cropped out using the 'Celebrate Tag Dies'.
I used the 'Celebrate With Tags' set to stamp my "Merry Christmas" sentiment at the bottom of my tag.
And then I got busy and created some holly for the front of my tag.  I used the 'Christmas Season Holly' set to stamp my holly.
I did add some 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' to the top of my tag ..... And then positioned my holly directly onto that DSP.
My tag was topped off with some 'Silver Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon' that was colored with my Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends.  And then finished if off with some 'White Baker's Twine'.
SO ..... There you have it friends.
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a FUN Gift Card Holder creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. They send out the Christmas vibe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the exact same thing when I made these two tags. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete