Friday, December 23, 2022

Santa Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
These DARLING Santa Pants just couldn't be any EASIER to create.  
You start off with two of the LARGEST scallops from the 'Layering Circles Dies'.  I cut two white and two red..  Both of these are cut in half and one each are taped together to form the Santa Pants. 
I adhered the edges together and left the top section open ...... And that is how the gift card slides into the Santa Pants.
The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from the 'Peaceful Deer' set ..... and the To/From on the backside is from the 'Celebrate With Tags' set.
I did use a 1/2" piece of Black cardstock for the belt ..... And a 1" x 1" square of Silver Foil to complete the belt.
So ..... What do you think my friends.....
SUPER EASY or WHAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable gift card holders. I love the large area on the back for the "To and From"

    ReplyDelete