Sunday, January 01, 2023

Best Wishes 2023

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.   This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
What a delightful way to kick-off 2023.
I added a panel of the 'Storybook Gnomies Designer Series Paper' to the front of my White base card.
Next, I got busy and cropped out a few snowflakes from the 'Spruced Up Dies'.  I arranged those around the front of my card.
And then I got busy and created my sentiment piece.  I used the 'Joyful Flurry' stamp set and stamped that onto a white cropped out piece from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  I backed that piece with a Pacific Point circle and added one more snowflake to that corner of my card.
So, what do you think my friends????
Happy New Year to all.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: