Monday, December 05, 2022

Enjoy The Season Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the orientation.  I switched it up from a Landscape style card to a Portrait style card.
I kept the same Old Olive base card ..... But for this upgraded version ..... I added an embossed scored line around the entire front edge of my card.
I used the same Shaded Spruce and White panel for the front of my card.  For this upgraded version ..... I cropped out my tree from the 'Spruced Up Dies' and stamped my sentment right below that tree.
My sentiment used the same 'Spruced Up' set ..... And to PRETTY that piece up ..... I added some 'Old Olive Twill Ribbon' right above the sentiment and tied it up into a PRETTY knot.
I added the same Gold star to the top of my tree ..... But for this upgraded version ..... I added some tiny Real Red circles around the inside of my tree to make it look like shiny ornaments.  And to SHINE UP those red ornaments ..... I added some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to the center of each.
So, there you have it friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the upgrade. I thought yesterday's card was perfect but you managed to make it even better!! How fun an colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Wanda. Thank You.

      Delete