Sunday, December 11, 2022

More Sparkle

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off today with a Cherry Cobbler base card.  It measures 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" ..... And I scored that at 4-1/4".
Next, I added a panel of White Cardstock and topped that piece off with a panel of 'Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered that piece down to the front of my card ..... I wrapped some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' around it and tied it into a pretty bow.
My sentiment was stamped onto a layering 'Scallop Contours Dies' piece.  And I used the 'Very Best Occasions' set to create that sentiment.
The finishing touch was adding a few 'Green Pearls' around the front of my card ..... And this card was called DONE in a JIFFY!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: