Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Wishing You Everything Wonder Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was OH SO FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I created these little tag holders for a Downline Team Swap we had a couple months ago.  The theme was snowflakes.....And I designed a FUN little tag pouch.  It holds 4-little snowflake tags.
I started out with a 8" x 5-7/8" piece of White cardstock.  I scored that piece at 5-1/2".  I used the 'Very Best Trio Punch' to crop out the two corners at the top of this piece.
Next, I pulled out my Die-Cut Machine and embossed the small top flap with the 'Wintry 3D Embossing Folder'.
I decorated the small top flap with some (reitred) 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty bow on the side.
My sentiment tag was created with the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' and the 'Charming Sentiment' set.  I mounted that sentiment piece onto a 'Scallop Contours Dies' piece.
My two tags were created with a 3" x 4-1/2" White base.  To the top and bottom sections ...... I added some 'Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper'.
 
I added a single 'Wonderful Snowflakes' die-cut piece to the top of each tag.....
And I used the 'Spruced Up' stamp set to create my To and From message.
And each tag was topped off with some 'Irridescent Trim'.
So ..... There you have it friends.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute. I love the snowflake tags. What is the plastic for the bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of our clear envelopes. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete