Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Just For You 3x3 Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Are you looking for a QUICK & EASY little New Year's Eve Hostess Gift ...... You might consider cracking one of these little CUTIES out.
To create the holder ..... You start with a 7" x 7" piece of Pool Party cardstock.  Score that piece at 3-1/2" on 2-sides.  This will create your center seam and also your bottom pocket section.
I added a 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" White panel to the front of my holder ..... And I topped that off with a 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" panel of 'Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper'.  Before I adhere those pieces to the front of my holder .... I wrapped some 'Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon' around my holder and tied it up into a pretty bow in the front.
To finish decorating my 3x3 Holder ..... I added a FUN little 'Layering Circles Dies' piece and added my stamped sentiment from the 'Ringed With Nature' set.
Here is how the 'Pool Party Sheer Ribbon' keeps the holder closed.
And the BIG reveal........Both sides on the inside of this holder there are four little 3x3 notecards and coordinating envelopes.
Here's a peek of how the notecards and evelopes look on the inside.
Each notecard is a 3" x 6" piece of White cardstock .... And it's scored at 3".   I decorated the front with a 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" panel of Pool Party ..... And added a 1-3/4" x 2-1/2" panel of 'Storybook Gnomes Desiger Series Paper' to the top.
Here's a close-up of the pretty sentiment layering piece.....
And the coordinating envelope.
And I added three 'Fine Sparkle Gems' to the bottom left hand corner of each 3x3 card.
Here is what the outside of the holder looks like when opened.....
And another view of what the inside of the holder looks like when opened.
As you can see......The four little notecards tuck perfectly inside the holder.
So, there you have it friends.......
Don't you just want to stop everything and
create one of these for your upcoming
New Year's Eve Party.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great hostess gift. I'm sure there will be some happy people!!! I love the color too!

    ReplyDelete