Thursday, December 08, 2022

Mitten Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag off with a White base tag ....... And  I used the 'Celebrations Tag Dies' to crop out my tag.
I cropped out two mittens using the 'Celebrations Tag Dies' and embellished those with the 'Frosted Flurry Dies'.
I used some '2022-2024 In-Color Baker's Twine' to hang my mittens.....
And then I stamped my sentiment onto a cropped out Real Red banner piece from the 'Frosted Flurry Dies' ..... And that sentiment is from the 'Joyful Flurry' set.
The finishing touch was adding some Black stitching lines around the outer edge of my tag ...... And added two 'Adhesive Backed Stars' to my senitment piece.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a FUN Gift Card Holder with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. A++++ I love mittens and you did a great job on the tag!! Plus the snowflake finished it off!

    ReplyDelete