Sunday, December 18, 2022

From Our House

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How FUN is this sweet little card.  Best part......It comes together SO QUICKLY!!
I started off with a Shaded Spruce base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11".  I scored that base at 5-1/2".  Next, I added two 'Santa Express Designer Series Paper' panels to the top.  The red panel is 4" x 3-1/2" and the green panel is 4" x 1-3/4".
My sweet home was cropped out using the 'Gingerbread House Dies' and the 'Sweet Gongerbread' set.  I mounted that onto a 'Stylish Shapes Die' circle and positioned it to the center of my base card.
And then I cropped out a White banner flag from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and stamped my sentiment onto it.
I used the 'Sweet Gingerbread' set to stamp that sentiment ..... And I used Shaded Spruce ink to stamp that sentiment.
And that's all it took to put this card together.
What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Cute and fun. I keep looking through the new mini catalog. So many fun things caught my eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda! I had to put the new mini catalog DOWN......WAY TOO MUCH STUF that I WANT.

      Delete