Friday, December 30, 2022

New Year Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold Gift Card Holder to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
Looking for a last minute gift card holder to ring in the New Year ...... I have the answer for you in this post today.  I started with a 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of White Cardstock ..... And scored that at 5-1/4".  
My gift card holder on the inside uses the 'Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper'......
And I used the 'Joyful Flurry' set for the sentiment at the bottom of my Gift Card Holder.....
And the 'Go To Greetings' for my "Thinking of You" message.
And here's a close-up of how I packaged up the gift card.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the 
way this gift card holder turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Sweet Treat Box that I create ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Bonus gift card holder. I love the colors and the fun circles under the word banner. Your card has great movement and beautiful snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I too really like how this turned out.

      Delete