Friday, December 16, 2022

Pop Up Gift Card Holder

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Fun Fold Friday and that means I have a special little Fun Fold card to share with you. Let's kick off this Fun Fold Friday share right now.........
Check out this OH SO FUN way to present a Holiday Gift Card.
The packaging unfolds to reveal a pop-up gift card holder section.
I used the 'Sweet Candy Canes' set to stamp my sentiment....For both the top sentiment......
And the bottom sentiment section.
The Gift Card is made with a 4-1/4" x 9" piece of Real Red Cardstock.  Cut at 5-1/4".  Use that cut off section piece and score 1" on side and flip that and score the other side at 1-1/2".  Then score the short piece you cut off at 1-1/2".
I used the 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper to decorate my Gift Card Holder ..... And finished the packaging up with a 3/4" x 6" Belly Band.  I did add some 'Real Red 3/8" Combo Ribbon' around the Belly Band and tied it up into a pretty bow at the front.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing a special new Sweet Treat Saturday release with you ........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a fun and clever gift card holder. I have not made one of those in years!! TFS You did a great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been some time for me too Wanda. SO HAPPY with the way it turned out. Thanks!

      Delete