Monday, December 26, 2022

Ho Ho Holidays Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
I started out with the same 'Santa Express' card and added several layers to that card.
The first layer I added was a Real Red panel.  Next, I added a panel of White cardstock ...... But before I adhered that panel down, I ran it through my Embossing Machine using the 'Wintry 3D Embossing Folder'.
The next layer I added was a panel of Shaded Spruce cardstock .... And I positioned that right into the center of my card.
I used another one of the Candy Cane Striped 'Santa Express Memories & More' cards and cut it down to create two small banner flag tails.  I positioned both of those banner flags to the bottom of the Santa 'Memories & More' card.
I used one of the wooden "Ho Ho Ho" pieces and adhered it to the bottom of my Santa card.
And the finishing touch was adding some 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around the front of my card and tied it up into a pretty bow.
So, what do you think my friends.....
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment