Saturday, December 17, 2022

Santa, Snowman, Elf Treat Boxes

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I will share with you today.
These little CUTIES are all created the same ..... All you do is switch up the colored cardstock that you use.
For the Santa Pants .... I used Real Red Cardstock.  That piece is 8" x 4-1/2".  On the 8" side you score at 1-1/2", 3-3/4", 5-1/4" and 7-1/2".  On the 4-1/2" side you score at 1-1/2" and 3".
I used White Carstock to create my snowman.  All you do is form the box and adhere all the edges together.
And here's the Elf Box.
The back of the box holds the opening for each .... And I tucked some mini Ghiradelli Chocolates inside.
Those little candies fit PERFECTLY inside each of these boxes.
And the back side flaps fold up PERFECTLY into each of the boxes.
So there you have it friends......
Dont' you just LOVE these????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the directions. I will let you know if I have any questions. I did get the minis so now I need to keep more than one for my friend since the little holder holds more than one. These are just so fun and a bit different! Seasons Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked my treat holder......Thank You!

      Delete