Saturday, December 03, 2022

Santa Pants Candy Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created to share with you today.
Talk about a QUICK & EASY kind of project.......It just doesn't come together any FASTER.
To create this Santa Pants Holder ..... You start with a  8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Real Red Cardstock.  You score that piece at 1-1/2", 4", 5-1/2" and 8".  The bottom is scored at 1-1/2".
All you do is assemble the holder and then STUFF it full of some type of Holiday candy.  What better to fill it with ...... Some Hershey Santa Hats.
The Santa Belt is created with a 3/4" x 9" piece of Black Cardstock.  That piece is scored at 1-1/2", 3-1/8", 5-9/16 and 7-1/8".  The gold buckle is 1-1/4" x 1-1/4".
If you don't want to score that Black Santa Belt piece .... Just wrap that piece around your Santa Pants Holder and finger score the four sides.
And here's what the back of your Santa Pants Holder will look like.
Just doesn't get any EASIER my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another cutie, my dear! Perfect candy holder for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I totally agree with you.

      Delete