Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Special Delivery Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.  This project was OH SO MUCH FUN to create ...... And I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This sweet little 3" x3" notecard box was inspired by Angie Pyjas who shared her version of this holder on her blog back on July 24, 2022.  Here is a link to Angie's Video:  Christmas Card Box and Treat Box (All in One) - YouTube
The main box is made from a piece of White cardstock that measure 12" x 4-1/2".  That piece is scored on the 12" side at 2", 3-1/4", 7" and 8-1/4".  
Here's a look at the side and back of the box ...... There are two little boxes inside this box to secure my notecards and envelopes.
It's secured together with a piece of 'Red 3/8" Ribbon Combo' and tied it into a pretty bow in the front.
I used the 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front and inside of my box.
And here is what the inside looks like when it's opened.  The inside boxes (Qty 2) are White cardstock that measures 7-1/2" x 4-1/2" and those pieces are scored on the 7-1/2" side at 3-1/2" and 4".  And on the 4-1/2" side it's scored at 1/2" and 4".
The two little boxes inside are postioned at the top and bottom section ..... And this is the home for my 10 little 3" x 3" notecards and coordinating envelopes.
And here's how the little notecards and envelopes tuck nicely inside those two internal boxes.
I made a total of 10 little 3" x3" notecards using the 'Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper'.
And each one uses the 'Handmade Tag Punch'.....
And the 'Santa Delivery' sentiment.
So ...... There you have it friends.
I think it is the PERFECT little Hostess Gift 
to have on hand this holiday season.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment