Saturday, December 10, 2022

Russell Stover Candy Holders

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created for today.
These little Santa Candy Holders start out with a Lid piece that measures 5-1/4" x 4".  You will score the lid on all four sides at 1/2".
The base box is a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Real Red Cardstock ..... And that piece is scored at 1/2" on all four sides.
The Santa Belt is a 1/2" x 3" piece.  I just wrapped it around my completed box and finger formed the scored edges.
The Gold Buckle is a square of 'Distressed Gold Paper' and the center is topped off with a 1/2" square of Black Cardstock.
I tucked a Russell Stover Caramel Santa Candy into each of my completed boxes.....
And this little Candy Holder was done in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: