Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Peace & Joy

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out ..... And I think it makes for the PERFECT "Ringing in the New Year" kind of card.
This FUN pin-wheel style card is SO EASY to create.  I started with a White base card that measures 4-1/4" x 11".  I scored that base card at 5-1/2".
The base panel for my Pin-Wheel to sit on is a Balmy Blue 4" x 4" square and topped off with a White section that measures 3-3/4" x 3-3/4".
The actual Pin-Wheels are made up of a total of EIGHT squares each measuring 1-1/4" x 1-1/4".  I used Qty 4 Balmy Blue squares and Qty 4 'Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper' squares.
My sentiment is from the 'Trimming The Tree' set and that is stamped onto a 'Frosted Flurry Dies' piece.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Silver Pearls' around the outside edge of each little square ..... And this card was called DONE!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment