Saturday, December 24, 2022

Happy Holidays Treat Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I'm starting something NEW for my Saturday share and will continue sharing my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging idea with you until the end of the year.  These Saturday projects will be some form of a YUMMY sweet treat packaging.  Here is what I created for today.
Looking for a LAST MINUTE Hostess Gift ..... You can stop looking ...... Because I have a pretty QUICK gift to share with you today.
The base of this treat box starts with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.  It is scored with the 5-1/2" side at the top of your Simply Score Board at 1-1/4" and 4-1/4".  Now turn your cardstock to the 8-1/2" side and score at 5-1/4" and 6-1/2".
For the top section you will cover that piece with an Old Olive Cardstock piece that is 5" x 2-3/4" and add a piece of 'Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper' that is 4-7/8" x 2-5/8".
The bottom section is a Old Olive Cardstock piece that is 2-3/4" x 1-7/8" and the 'Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper' is 2-1/2" x 1-5/8".
I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' for my banner flag piece.  And that piece was stamped with the 'Trimming The Tree' set.
All that was left to do was fill a cello bag with some Hershey Santa Hats and I tied it up with some 'Old Olive Twill Ribbon'.
My To/From tag was created with the 'Pretty PillowBox Die' and I used the 'Spruced Up' set to stamp my sentiment.
And there you have it friends.......
A QUICK AND EASY Hostess Gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment