Thursday, September 01, 2022

Best Witches Tag In A Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag share for today (and all this month) is all about Halloween.  This tag is spotlighting a Tag within a Tag.
I created this DARLING little witch book tag and tucked it inside a fun little Halloween gift tag.
My Halloween tag was created with a Pumpkin Pie base tag that measures 4-1/4" x 2-1/2".  Next, I grabbed some 'Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper' and cropped down a piece that was 4-3/8" x 3".  I scored two sides at 1/2" and created a side and bottom tab ....... And on the opposite long side, I cut from the top to the bottom right corner to create the pocket.
My ADORABLE little witch was stamped from the 'Best Witches' set and colored with my Stampin' Blends.  All that was left to do was fussy cut her out and mount her to a 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" Black piece.
I also stamped my sentiment (from the same stamp set) at the bottom ...... And I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder to pretty that sentiment up.
I added some white trio dots around my witch....
And topped my tag off with some 'Gold Shimmer Ribbon' that was colored with my Black Blends and finished the look with a pretty 'Orchid Oasis Ribbon'.  What do you think my friends ...... Isn't it DARLING!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: