Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Best Witches Hat

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
There's something SPECIAL to me about a White base card.
I started my card off today with a White base ..... And added a small White 5" x 3-3/4" embossed panel to the center.  I use the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder' on that white panel and that gave me the FUN texture I was looking for.
I added a 1-1/2" x 3-3/4" panel of the 'Black & White Design DSP' across the bottom portion of my center White panel.  Before I adhered that DSP down ..... I wrapped some 'Gold Satin Edged Ribbon' that was colored with my Black Stampin' Blends and that worked out PERFECTLY.
My Witches hat was stamped from the 'Bewitching' set ..... And I used the coordinating 'Witches Hat Punch' to crop that CUTIE out.  My sentiment was stamped from the 'Best Witches' set.
I did add some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to create some SHINE to each of the dots on my Witches hat ..... And that created the PERFECT addition to this card.
I did add three '2022-24 In Color Matt Decorative Dots' to the bottom right-hand corner of my card ...... And I used my Stampin' Blends to color those dots in.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute. I absolutely regret not getting that set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I was one of only two Halloween sets I bought. I think I got my money's worth with the two sets.

      Delete