Thursday, September 08, 2022

Spell On Me

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
So HAPPY with the way this tag turned out.  I started with a Granny Apple Green base tag and used the 'Stitched Rectangle Dies' to create that tag.
Next, I added a layer of Gorgeous Grape and created a second layer for my tag.
I stamped my sentiment onto a 3/4" x 2-1/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie.  I used the 'Best Witches' set for that sentinent.
I stamped my witch onto another layered 'Stitched Rectangle Dies' piece and used my Stampin' Blends to color her in.
Before I adhered that piece down to the front of my tag ...... I adhered the sentiment to the bottom of the white tag and wrapped some 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' around that piece and then adhered it down to my base tag.
The last step was to create a pretty bow using the 'Black and White Gingham Ribbon' and secured that bow to the top of my tag.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!



2 comments:

  1. That's it!! I'm getting out this set and making your adorable tag! I just LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.......Glad I helped you to decide you NEEDED to purchase this set (I think).

      Delete