Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Got It......Haunt It

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I am IN LOVE with this color combination.  It TOTALLY makes me think of decorating for Halloween
I started off with a Granny Apple Green base card.  To that I added a Black cardstock panel.  Then I added a Gorgeous Grape to the top of that panel.
I used the 'Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folder' on the Gorgeous Grape piece before I adhered it to the front of my card.
Next, I added  panel of Granny Apple Green Designer Series Paper (from the 6x6 stack), and adhered that to the center of my Gorgeous Grape panel.
My Witches hat and feet were stamped from the 'Betwiching' set and the sentiment is from the 'Best Witches' set.  I mounted that stamped imagine onto some Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
I did use some 'Gold Metallic Paper' on the hat band ..... And that just gave me the sparkle that I wanted on this card.
So, there you have it friends......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I REALLY regret not getting this set. You've made some adorable cards with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I only bought the two Halloween sets......and I was so happy with all I was able to make with them.

      Delete