Monday, September 05, 2022

You've Put a Spell On Me Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
I kept the same orientation for my upgraded card but sitched up the base card to a Basic Gray card.  I used the same 'Black and White Design Paper' for the front of my card ....... But for this upgraded vesion....I matted that DSP onto a panel of Black cardstock.
I created the same center witches shoes and hat onto a 'Stitched Rectangle' piece ..... But for this upgraded version....I added a panel of Black cardstock behind it.
The other upgrade I made to my card for today was adding three 1/2 pieces of Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie cardstock behind the stitched rectangle and used my Paper Snips to banner flag all three pieces of cardstock.
I also added three 'Matte Black Dots' around the front of my frame....
And added my sentiment from the 'Bewitching' set onto the top right section of my Witches Hat and Shoes.
So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: