Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Best Witches Shoes

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started this card off with a Black base. 
I added a Pumpkin Pie panel to the top of my base card ...... And before I adhered that piece down, I used the 'Gingham Embossing Folder' to add some SUPER FUN texture to that panel.
Across the center of my card ..... I added a panel of Black cardstock and I topped that panel off with some 'Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper'.  I also added two Black and Desgner Series Panels to the front of my card and those pieces were 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" each.
My Witches shoes are from the 'Bewitching' set and my sentiment is from the 'Best Witches' set.  Both of those pieces were stamped on White cardstock and framed with some Black cardstock.
The finishing touch on my card was adding three 'Fine Sparkle Gems' that were colored in with my Stampin' Blends Markers.
And there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment