Monday, September 12, 2022

You've Put A Spell On Me Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
Just by looking at my upgraded card you might be thinking......Wait.....Is that really an upgraded version....
And it isn't until you flip up the top orange panel that reveals a whole new upgrade for my card today.
I started off with a 5-1/2" 4-1/4" panel of White cardstock.  To the top of that cardstock I added a 3-1/2" x 4-1/4" panel and joined it to the bottom panel that measures 3" x 4-1/4".  These two pieces were joined together with a single brad.
I stamped my sentiment to the inside white panel ..... And I used the 'Best Witches' set to create that message.
I did run my Orange top panel through the 'Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder' and that allowed some SPOOKY fun texture to be added to my card.
I also used my 'Scallop Contours Dies' on the top edge of my Black panel ..... And that gave me a pretty scallop edge.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' around the top of my Orange panel.....
The final touch was adding some 'Glossy Dots Assortments'.
So, what do you think my friends.......
Doesn't it just SCREAMS Happy Halloween!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: