Thursday, September 29, 2022

3-Frogs

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This is one of those tags that just makes me SMILE BIG when I look at it.  It starts off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Granny Apple Green base tag.
I used the 'Stripes and Splatter Embossing Folder' to create lots of FUN texture on my base tag.
Next, I stamped my DARLING little frog three times onto the smallest 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and used my Stampin' Blends to color those cuties in.
My sentiment is from the 'Bottled Happiness' set and I stamped that onto White cardstock and fussy cut three sections to create my message.
Each piece of the message was adhered behind the stamped frog circles.
And I topped my tag off with some 'Parakett Party Ribbon' and added five little 'Matte Black Dots around the front of my tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments: