Thursday, September 22, 2022

Let's Celebrate

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How FESTIVE and FUN is this Halloween tag!!!!!
My base tag starts with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White tag.  To the top of that piece ..... I used the dot pattern in the 'Bright, Regals and Neutrals DSP Stack' to create my pattern across the center of my tag.  My DSP pieces measure 1/2" and I just lined up the bottom panel and just adhered the remaining pieces above it.
My sentiment is from the 'Peaceful Deer' set and I just stamped it twice across the top DSP panel.
I topped my tag off with some 'Silver Cording'.....
And sprinkled a few silver stars from the 'Witch Hat Builder Punch' around the front of my tag.
So.....There you go friends.....
Don't you just LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable tags!!! LOVE the fun bright colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always appreciate you stopping by.....And for your sweet comments.

      Delete