Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Believe

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this silly Halloween card I created.
I started off with a White base card.
Next, I stamped my "Believe" message along the right-hand side of my card.  I used the 'Jingle Jingle Jingle' set.  I added the colorful dots with my Stampin' Write Markers.
I used the 'Bewitching' set to stamp three pairs of shoes onto three different 2-1/2" x 1-1/2" colorful square of cardstock.  After I had all three three squares stamped ..... I matted those onto a 2-1/2" x 5-1/2" panel of black cardstock.
To finish off my card ...... I added some 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' around the fold of my card and tied it up into a pretty bow.
I'm simply CRAZY about the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect Halloween card. I LOVE the colors. I LOVE the layout. It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete