Thursday, September 15, 2022

Hello Witches Shoes

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
My tag for today starts off with a Basic Gray base tag that measures 2-1/2" x 4-1/4".  To the top of that base tag ...... I added a black mat piece that measures 3-3/4" x 2-1/4".
I added three panels of 'Black and White Design Paper' to the top of that black mat.  The DSP panels measured 3-1/2" x 5/8".
I then got busy and stamped my witches shoes from the 'Bewitching' set.  I stamped my sentiment right below the shoes ..... And that was from the 'Inspired Thoughts' set.
I used the GORGEOUS Metallic Mesh Ribbon' to top off my tag.  And I created an over-sized bow for the top of my tag......and just fluffed it up a tiny.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in my Witches Shoes....
And this tag was done in no time flat.
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


2 comments:

  1. Your tag is adorable and I LOVE that metallic mesh ribbon. It's SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete