Monday, September 26, 2022

3-Hats Haunting Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
By simply looking at my upgraded version.....
You are probably thinking ..... Kind of looks the same as the card I shared yesterday.  And you would be correct if you didn't scroll down on this post.

But for my card today ..... I created a SPLIT style card for you.
This is a Black base card that the front is cropped down to be 2" x 5-1/2".  The 2" section on the front acts as a SPLIT.
I decorated the front the same as my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday.  I used a White cardstock panel and 'Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper' in the 2" section.
My sentiment was stampd with the 'Best Witches' set......
And the Witches Hats were also from the 'Bewitching' set and colored in with my Stampin' Blends.
So, there you have it friends......
Aren't you glad you stay till the end of this post????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment