Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Hershey Slider Pop Open Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SO MUCH FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was checking out Pinterest the other day and spotted this DARLING little project that Darby Whittier shared and the BEST PART ....... she has a YouTube video on how to assemble it (BIG SCORE FOR LEARNING HOW TO MAKE THIS PROJECT).  Here is a link to how she made her Hershey Bar Holder:  (1846) Full Size Hershey Bar Double Fry-Box Inspired Interlocking Box - YouTube
I used two pieces of the 'Black & White Design Designer Series Paper' for my holder.  Each piece measures 6-1/2" x 7".  I scored with the 7" across the top at 1/2" and turned it to score on the 6-1/2" side at 1-3/4" and 4-34".
Here's how the two pieces looked after scoring and assembling them.
I did use the 1-1/2" Circle Punch to crop out my "Pop Open" section.
And used the 'Best Witches' set to create my sentiment piece.
The way this gift works is you slide the inner wrapper into the outer wrapper......
And your sentiment circle from the inside will POP into place when it meets the outer circle.
And here is how the slider will look when closed.
I used the 'Best Witches' set to stamp my ADORABLE little Witch.  All it took was fussy cutting her out and popping her onto the from of my slider.
I did add both the 'Black and White Gingham Ribbon' along with the 'Metallic Mesh Ribbon' around both ends of my slider to add some SPOOKY FUN to this project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is just too adorable. And fun too!!
    I love everything about it. From the cute witch to the wire ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Wanda. This is a GOTTA MAKE AGAIN kind of project.

      Delete