Friday, September 16, 2022

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that two very special people sent to me.
First up is a LOVELY postcard that my granddaughter Hailey sent to me.  That's her on the far right-hand side of the picture she included.  She is having the TIME OF HER LIFE at UW Madison ..... And keeping true to her goal of remaining on the honor roll and working on campus PLUS finding time to head to the Saturday Badger home games (of course in the student section) with her three buddies.  I AM SOOOOOO VERY PROUD OF THIS YOUNG LADY!!!
And my other share for this week has BLOWN ME AWAY!!!!!
This BEAUTIFUL card is from a fellow Mystery Stamping friend Doreen Buckmore.  I actually kind of SQUEALED when I received this card yesterday.  Thank You Doreen.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Scrapbook Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: