Friday, September 09, 2022

Friends Friday PICS

 Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!

My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that five very special friends made for me.
First up is this ADORABLE card made by my good friend Gus Berry.
Next up ...... I have this CUTE little booklet that was made by my sweet friend Cheri Utsler.....
And when her booklet is opened up ...... There was some yummy treats tucked inside. 
Check out this ADORABLE little treat holder made by Randy Brosnahan.
This STINKIN' CUTE card was made by Betty Pearce.  It included a battery operated t-light that tucked behind the skelton window.  HOW FUN!!!!
And my last share for today is this DARLING litle bat treat holder made by Judy McMullen.
She filled it up to the top with some DELISH M&M candies.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Scrapbook Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! These are all great Halloween cards and gifts. I especially like how the bat was cut for the treat box. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your sweet comment Wanda. My friends will be pleased to read your comment.

      Delete