Sunday, September 25, 2022

3 Hats Haunting

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off with a White base.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Best Witches' set into the upper right-hand corner.
Next, I got busy and added a panel of Black and White cardstock across the bottom section of my card ..... And added a panel of 'Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper' to the top.
I got busy and stamped three Withces Hats from the 'Betwitching' set and cropped all three out with the 'Witches Hat Punch'.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color those hats in ..... And added some 'Wink of Stella' to several sections of each hat.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Silver Foil' stars from the 'Witch Hat Punch' around the top of my card.
And that's all it took to create this DARLING card.
What do you think my friends......
CUTE OR WHAT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: