Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Halloween Gum Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create ...... And I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was scrolling back at some of my past 3D projects ...... and came across this Gum Holder from back in 2012.  Figured this was a good time to create an updated version.
This holder starts out with a 7" x 3-1/2" piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I scored that piece at 1-1/2" an 2-1/4" on both ends. 
This holder will hold a package of Eclipse 18 piece gum.
I used the 'Best Witches' set to stamp my OH SO CUTE little Witch and sentiment.  Those pieces were adhered to a Black and also a White cardstock panel.
The Witch was fussy cut out and popped onto the front of my holder.  I did add three 'Glossy Dots Assortments around the front of my holder for some added FUN!!!!
So......tell me friends......
Isn't this a DARLING upgraded version!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment