Saturday, September 24, 2022

Friends Journey Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called 'It's The Friends' mini album.  It is designed to help you document some of the FUN TIMES you have with friends.  Here is what I created.
I am just CRAZY about the way this little 4" x 5" mini album turned out.
Here is the inside cover and Page 1.
Page 2 and 3.
Pages 4 and 5.
Pages 6 and 7.
Pages 8 and 9.
Pages 10 and 11.
Pages 12 and 13.
Pages 14 and 15.
Pages 16 and 17.
Pages 18 and 19.
Pages 20 and 21.
Pages 22 and 23.
And Pages 24 and inside back cover.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another adorable album!!! I love all the fun colors in this one. It's so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. This album will make a PERFECT gift for a sweet friend.

      Delete