Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Just Thinking of You Today

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
For this special little card today ...... I started off with one of the base cards that were available during Sale-a-Bration.
I cropped up a total of two 'Rings of Love Designer Series Paper' that measured 5/8" x 5-1/2" and 5/8" x 4-1/4".  I also cropped two cardstock panels that measured 5/8" x 5-1/2" and two pieces that measured 5/8" x 4-1/4".
I started off by adhering down the 5/8" x 4-1/4" Designer Series Paper and two colored cardstock panels to the bottom of my base card.
Then I adhered the 5/8" x 5-1/2" Designer Series Paper and one each of my colored cardstock panels down the left-hand edge of my base card.
My sentiment was stamped onto a White 'Scallop Contour Dies' piece and it was matted with a Poppy Parade scallop frame.
I used the 'Flowering Tulips' to stamp my sentiment into the bottom right-hand corner of my White frame.....
And I used the 'Wonderful World' set to stamp my two pretty flowers.
The finishing touch was adding three little 'Brushed Brass Butterflies'.
I'm crazy about the way this card turned out.
So, what do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. It's sad that this set is retiring now that SAB is almost over. I love your card and maybe I'll make one today to commemorate the last day of SAB. There was some fun sets in this SAB round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm sad that I didn't use this SAB set more.....Glad you like my card.

      Delete