Saturday, September 17, 2022

School Life

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "School".  It is designed to help you document a full year of what's happening in school.  Think I am going to gift this one to my grandson Steven.......as this is his last year in High School.  Here is what I created.
This SUPER FUN album has 17 packed pages inside.
Here's the inside cover and Page 1.
Here's Pages 2 and 3.
Page 4.
Pages 5 and 6.
Pages 7 and 8.
Pages 9 and 10.
Pages 11 and 12.
And here is the flip-up section of Page 11.
Pages 13 and 14.
Pages 15 and 16.
And Page 17 and the back inside cover.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: