Sunday, September 18, 2022

Best Witches

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started my card off with a White base card.
Next, I used a panel of Black cardstock and topped it off with a panel of Parrakeet Party cardstock.  I adhered that panel down the center of my base card.
I used the 'Best Witches' set to stamp my sentiment onto a 'Stylish Shapes Dies' banner flag piece.  And I adhered that down to a small circle I cropped out with my 'Layering Circles Dies'.  I positioned that piece into the lower right corner of my card.
My DARLING little witch was stamped from the same set ...... And I used the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to crop her out.  I matted her to a Black frame.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color this little cutie in......
And finished this card off with some 'Glossy Dots Assortments'.
What do you think my friends......
Isn't she just the CUTIEST!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Simple and clean. I may have to copy this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card.....Can't wait to see what you make.

      Delete