Monday, September 19, 2022

Best Witches Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card ...... And I also changed my base card from a White card to a Parakeet Party base card.
I added a Black cardstock panel to the front of my base card and topped it off with a White cardstock panel.  I used the 'Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder' to add some fun texture to that panel.  And to add some SPOOKY FUN to that piece ..... I sponged around the edges before adhering it down. 
Next, I added a panel of Black cardstocked topped off with a panel of Parakeet Party cardstock.  Before I adhered that panel down to the center of my card ..... I wrapped some 'Parakeet Party Ribbon' around that panel and tied it into a pretty bow on the right-hand side.
My witch was stamped onto a 'Stylish Shapes Dies' piece and that was from the 'Best Witches' set.  I also created a CUTE banner flag with that same set ..... And I used the same dies and stamp set to create that sentiment piece.
The finishing touch for this upgraded card was adding three 'Glossy Dot Assortments' around the front of my card ...... And calling this upgrade DONE!!!!

So, tell me what you think......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the brick background and the sponging over it. It gives the card more of a Halloween feel. Great upgrade!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I was surprised at how much more detail I got when I sponged the brick.

      Delete