Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Kit Kat Spider Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
These two little Halloween treats were SO MUCH FUN to create.  Funny thing is......they both hold the same little candy treats.
These packaging idea come straight from Pinterest ..... And I added my own spin to both.  This little box was the second box I made ..... And I just sized down my measurements from the larger version below.
This box is a 4-3/4" x 6-1/4" piece of 'Black and White Design Designer Series Paper'.  It is scored on the 6-1/4" side at 3/4", 2-3/4", 3-1/2" and 5-1/2".  I then turned my DSP and scored on the 4-3/4" side at 3/4" and 3-1/4".
I was able to tuck four of these little KitKat bars inside this larger version .......
And two bars inside the smaller version.
If you are making these up for co-workers or classmates 
Let me warn you........buy EXTRA candy bars.....
They are DELISH!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Halloween treat boxes. The large one that holds 4 mini Kit Kat bars is a perfect size to give out to friends. I can't wait to make one (two).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....Can't wait to see what you make.

      Delete