Saturday, September 03, 2022

Spring Flip Album

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Love You More".  It is designed to help you document a full year of what's happening in your world during the Spring.  Here is what I created.
This DARLING flip album has a total of 3-flip pages ....... and each flip has 2-sides and 2-sided flips.  Here is the cover of my album.
I also decorated the backside of my album with some of the Designer Series Paper that came with this kit.
Here is the inside front cover and the first page.
This is page one of the flips.
This is page 2 and the 2nd flip page.
And here is the flip-out section.
Here's Page 3 and the 3rd flip out section.
And this is the flip out section for that page.
And this is the backside of page 3 and the back cover.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another adorable album. I LOVE her albums and you have great taste in picking one out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. I so enjoy building Tracy's albums.

      Delete