Saturday, September 10, 2022

Exploring the Zoo Album

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Exploring the Zoo".  It is designed to help you document a trip to the zoo.  Here is what I created.
This AMAZING album has a total of 24 pages and there is PLENTY of flip pages and pockets tucked inside.
Here's the inside cover and Page 1.
Page 1 has two different flip out sections.
Here's Pages 2 and 3.
Pages 4 and 5.
Pages 6 and 7.
Pages 8 and 9.
Pages 10 and 11.
And here is the flip out section for Page 11.
Pages 12 and 13.
Pages 14 and 15.
Pages 16 and 17.
Pages 18 and 19. 
Page 19 has a large pocket.
Page 20 and 21.
Page 20 has a SUPER FUN flip-out page.
Page 22 and 23.
Page 24 and back pocket.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, another absolutely adorable album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....It's going to a very special grandbaby.

      Delete