Sunday, September 04, 2022

You've Put A Spell On Me

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This ADORABLE Halloween card was SO MUCH FUN to create.
I started with a Black base card and added a panel of 'Black and White Design Paper' to the top.
Next, I used the 'Bewitching' stamp set to create my witch legs and hat onto a 'Stitched Rectangle' piece.  I used the 'Witches Hat Builder' to crop out my hat and popped it onto my frame piece.
My sentiment was made with the same stamp set and I cropped that piece out using the 'Double Oval Punch'.
The finishing touch was adding some "Matte Black Dots' around the front of my card and this card called done in a flash.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute. I do regret not getting this set. Your colors are perfect right down to the starred DSP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I only two Halloween sets ..... but they seem to enough to complete a full month of Halloween shares on my blog.

      Delete