Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Halloween Mini Album

                  Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share with you.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This ADORABLE Mini Album was shared by MayMay Made It a couple years ago.  I entered a Team Swap and created this for each of the peeps who participated.  Here is a link to MayMay's YouTube Video:  (1846) The Crafter Show 12 Days Mini Album Super Quick! - YouTube
This is the backside of my mini album.
The mini album consist of 4-pocket inserts and each insert is designed to hold a tag ..... And that tag can be used for journaling or adding a photo.
The tags are 3-3/4" x 3-5/8".
Each tag is designed with a 1" piece of 'Gingham Cottage DSP' at the very bottom.
I even stamped a cute little spider on the top of each tag.
The front cover (and all the inserts) was designed with the 'Gingham Cottage DSP'. The DSP measures 4-3/8" x 8-1/2".  It is scored at 4" and 8" and then turned to score at 3/4".
That 3/4" score is designed to be the spine or binding section of your mini album.  I used some retired black and white Bakers Twine to secure my album closed.
I decorated the front of my album with the 'Bewitching' stamp set and stamped those feet onto a set of 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  My sentiment was stamped from the 'Best Witches' set.
And I decorated each tag with some 'Black and White Gingham Ribbon'.
Here is the look on the inside......
And each pocket page can hold one 3" x 3-1/2" photo.
So, what do you think my friends......
I'm THRILLED with the way this swap turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is this? I love everything about it. The colors are perfect. Great DSP. The tags are over the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I ended up making another one of these to document my 21-day trip back to Wisconsin in Novembr.

      Delete