Sunday, August 21, 2022

Let's Celebrate

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just SCREAMS Winter in Wisconsin to me. 
 I started with a White base card and added a panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Silver and Gold Designer Series Paper' to the top.
Next, I used the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' to crop out a 'Distressed Gold Paper' frame ....... and added a BEAUTIFUL tree from the 'Tree Lot Dies' to the top of that rectangle piece.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Peaceful Deer' set and I stamped that onto a small piece of White cardstock and adhered it to the top of my rectangle tree piece.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Champagne Rhinestone Jewels' to the front of my card.  And those jewels were colored in using my Stampin' Blends Markers.
And there you have it friends.......
A LOVELY little holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just stunning. I LOVE that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm pretty happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete