Monday, August 22, 2022

Let's Celebrate Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was change the orientation.  It went from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.  I also upgraded the base card from a White base to a Mossy Meadow base card.
I also upgraded the 'Silver and Gold Designer Series Paper' from one panel to two.  I positioned both of those panels on the front of my base card.
This upgraded card also added a total of three trees to the front of  my card ....... And I used the same 'Tree Lot Dies' to crop out those three trees.
My sentiment was stamped with the same 'Peaceful Deers' set ...... and I used the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' to crop out that sentiment piece.
I also finished this upgraded card off with some 'Champagne Rhinestone Jewels' and those were colored with my Stampin' Blends.
So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment